I found an e book that wrote about navigating and selling online your arts and crafts. I do wish there was a better way to categorize what we artist do but that is an ego thing. One thing this e book was very clear on, you need to think like the owner of a huge company and be diligent in marketing creating and promoting your art. Here are a few good points I thought I could pass on to my fellow entrepreneurs.
- Every day check out other blogs that relate to your type of work and make a comment on 10.
- List 10 new items to one of your online shops.
- Look at your photos and see if you can make improvements.
- write in your blog one post for each on the new item added.
- this is my own addition, make a comment on a blog that targets the type of person you think will be interested in your work.
- work on a schedule and stick with it.